Join us Sunday night (October 28th) at UT Golf Club for our More Than A Game party which will include Culinary Treats, Craft Beverages, Live Music, and a Silent & Live Auction. This year's auction items will include some of the best items we've ever had! Below is a sneak peek of some of this year's items.
We will be Raffling off a chance to win Two Round Trips via United Airlines (2 will Win). Purchase Raffle Tickets 1 Ticket - $20 | 3 Tickets - $50 | 7 Tickets - $100 *the drawing will be made at the conclusion of our golf tournament on Monday, October 29.
100% of proceeds go toward The First Tee of Greater Austin's programs that help Keep Austin Kids on Course
Lambeau Experience | Private Tour & Game
- Game of your choice for 4 in private suite for 2019 season
- Tour of Lambeau day before game
- 2 nights hotel for 4
- Plenty of outstanding photo opportunities available throughout the tour
- Experience the player's tunnel and walk alongside the field
Christie Club at Steamboat SpringsThe Christie Club is a luxurious, full-service private condominium complex located at the base of the Steamboat Ski Area in beautiful Steamboat Springs, Colorado. The Club amenities include a reception lobby, members' lounge, game room, two ski locker rooms, a fully equipped health club, steam room, sauna, and heated outdoor swimming pool with three jetted spas.
- Pick your season - Winter skiing or Summer hiking
- Enjoy a 7-night stay in a ski-in/ski-out, fully furnished 2,000+ square foot, 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom condominium
- On call local shuttling, concierge, daily housekeeping, and on-site unit maintenance
David Feherty Off Tour VIP Experience
David Feherty is a former professional golfer on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He now works as a writer and broadcaster with NBC Sports and Golf Channel. Feherty spent most of his playing career in Europe, where he won five times and finished in the top ten twice in the European Tour’s Order of Merit. He spent time on the PGA Tour in 1994 and 1995 and his best result on the tour was a second place finish at the 1994 New England Classic; he was also a member of the 1991 Ryder Cup team.In 2014, Feherty decided to take his act on the road and travel across North America for his new live show “Feherty Off Tour – Wandering Around On His Own”. VIP Experience on Tour includes:
- A 30-minute pre-show reception with Feherty (Lakeland, FL)
- Guaranteed seat within the first 10 rows in the auditorium
- A signed copy of David’s newest book
- A meet & greet photo taken with David
- Airfare to Tampa or Orlando included
Jimmy Fallon Experience
Enjoy 2 seats to the award-winning The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon, broadcast live from the NBC studios in Rockefeller Center in New York City. An exclusive adventure into a world where comedy is king and laugh tracks are unnecessary!
- 2 Tickets the The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
- 4 day/3 Night Stay in a Beautiful 2 Bedroom Private Residence in Midtown West
- Massive Rooftop Terrace with Stunning City Views
Pebble Beach ResortStay in a Garden View Room at the Lodge at Pebble Beach for two nights and play a round of golf at both Pebble Beach and Spyglass Hill.
- Round of Golf for 2 at Pebble Beach
- Round of Golf for 2 at Spyglass Hill
- 2 Nights Stay at the Lodge at Pebble Beach
- Airfare provided via United Airlines
Napa Vineyard GetawayYou'll stay in a charming 3-bedroom country farmhouse located on a picturesque vineyard in the Oak Knoll district of Napa Valley. Just minutes from Yountville and downtown Napa's high-end restaurants run by top-rated chefs and exclusive shopping.
- 5 day/4 nights for up to 6 guests
Limited Edition Copy of LOVE LETTER TO ST. ANDREWS
- #38 of 100 issued
- Comes with a special set of prints from the book & presentation copy in oversize slipcase
- Original signatures of those doing essays in the book including Palmer, Nicklaus, Player, Crenshaw, Faldo, McIlroy, James Dodson, Jim Nantz, Tom Watson, Robert Trent Jones, Jack Burke and many, many more
- Among the treasures are
- a thoughtful and personal 18-hole analysis of the mother of them all, the Old Course at St Andrews
- a history of women in golf
- a look at how St Andrews has inspired course architecture and golf culture around the world
- detailed portraits of life at St Andrews and much more
- Book is colorfully embellished with more than 400 images, from commissioned fine art
- Inspired photography to vintage posters and seldom-seen archival photos.
- Written contributions range from the poignant, to the bawdy, from astute scholarship to the deeply personal
- Rich weave of all these elements in a beautifully crafted, large-scale casebound volume makes for a highly collectible book and a spectacular gift.
“This book embodies a long and productive effort to create a wonderful testimony to golf and the town of St Andrews." -Arnold Palmer
Trip to Paradise
- 4 Night Ocean-Front Private Residence (Choose from Bahamas, Costa Rica, Mexico, Belize or San Diego, CA)
- Each Property Accommodates 4 Guests
Own A Golf Course for a DayYou'll be the private owner of the Harvey Penick Golf Campus for the day and can use it however you'd like.
- 9 Hole Golf Course (Access to 18 golf carts)
- 18 Hole Footgolf Course
- 3-Hole Short Course
- Driving Range
- Invite Others or Keep it to Yourself (It's your course, do what you want)
Longhorn Sports Package
- 4 courtside UT Men's basketball tickets behind opponent's bench (Game to be designated by ticketholder)
- 4 UT football tickets for Nov. 17th 7:00pm (Texas vs. Iowa State)
- Round of Golf for 4 at UT Golf Club
- Dinner for 4 at The University of Texas Club at Darrell K. Royal Memorial Stadium